The end is near
So, it's friday and I have less than a week left in France and am facing my last weekend. What's a girl to do? Hmmm...France, weekend....I know! Write a paper! Yes, I will be spending a good chunk of this weekend writing a paper about Louis XIV and Versailles. But at least I'll be profiting (educationally) from the time. And that's really the reason I'm here anyway. Plus, there's not much money or desire left for travelling anywhere.
Hmmm...my last week.
But this week has been really good. Tuesday night some peeps from my church took me out for dinner to celebrate my birthday (even though it's not until the 23rd, but I won't be in the country), and Kathy (from Ireland, but she lives in France now) cut my hair. The new coiff (French) is very interesting. I kind of freaked out when I saw it, but I'm slowly getting used to it. But thank goodness it's only hair. Life goes on. Then we all went back to Kathy's apartment and hung out until like 2am and then I cried when I left, cuz I probably won't see them again. Although, I shouldn't say that, because really you never know what God will do.
Anyhoo, before I REALLY start rambling I'm going to go home and work on a paper before dinner...then I'm going to say good-bye to yet another friend that I will probably never see again...My poor little emotions just can't take much more!

1 Comments:
Didya ever finish that paper? Hope ya did, oh yeah... did ya ever think about the duck-billed platypus? What's up with that? I mean... platypus, that's a funny sounding name.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home