why are you wearing a harness?

mardi, novembre 08, 2005

Gotta love test days

Not much to report here, but I had a couple of minutes, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to gab a bit. Today everyone in the Institut de Touraine took a test so they could check up on everyone's level to make sure that you aren't too dumb or too smart for the level they originally put you in. I think it went alright. Maybe not well enought to move me up to the next level, but I don't think I'm getting bumped down either. It makes me kind of sad though, because I've really become attached to my classmates and don't want them to go away. Especially those people that you wouldn't neccessarily hang out with outside of class, but enjoy there presence in any case. Like this lady from Serbia. She is absolutely hilarious and just one of the coolest people, but she is 31 and has a 3-year-old daughter, so I don't think that we will be heading to hang out at the movies any time soon.

Anyhoo, the sweet thing about test day is that we don't have class this afternoon, OR tomorrow afternoon. It's pretty sweet, but I don't really know what I'm going to do with all the extra time. It's getting colder outside, so it's harder to find things to do during the afternoon that are free and inside. Oh well, I'm in France, I'm sure I'll find some way to amuse myself.

Blessings!

3 Comments:

At 8/11/05 9:24 PM, Blogger Paul said...

yeah if you want to read about the riots...cnn has some stuff on it..http://today.reuters.com/News/CrisesArticle.aspx?storyId=L08772457
I am glad you are doing well!

 
At 10/11/05 1:10 PM, Blogger peak said...

Hi! yay for test days, hehe. I just had my final for the term yesterday so I get today off ^_^ but you knew that :-P I hope you got to enjoy your time off, I just slept... hehe.

 
At 21/11/05 5:59 PM, Blogger peak said...

did I ever tell you that you're kewl? yeah... you're kewl ^_^

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home