why are you wearing a harness?

mercredi, novembre 23, 2005

Hello World!

Hola! So I know it's been forever since I've blogged, but frankly it's because I just never know what to say. So if there's anything anyone's been wondering about, please let me know, because then maybe I'll blog more often.

Well, I bought my ticket the other day from Tours (where I'm living) to the airport in Paris (that would be Charles de Gaulle who was one of the big-shot generals for France in WWII-yes! I am learning stuff over here!) for December when I leave this crazy little country. I'm still not really sure how I feel about leaving here yet, but I try not to think about it too much and just try to make the most of the little time I have left. Although, I am looking forward to going home-to see people? sure, why not? but here's the list of things I'm really looking forward to : P

-Dr. Pepper (awhole 2-liter, and I'm not sharing. so don't ask)
-a shower-that is, a real shower, like one that has walls or even a curtain would be nice
-Wendy's jr. bacon w/cheese mmmm....cheeseburger....bacon, real bacon, not lardon
-warm interiors-people have heaters here, but I'm not sure they've learned how to use them, and I'm lucky enough that the radiator in my room is actually the broken one in the house
-my cell phone....oh, my cell phone
-getting to have my little Rosie when I get back...maybe I should change her name to Mel...
-English!
-hugs!!
-soup with chunks in it
-smiling at strangers and having them smile back
-WAL-MART, gotta love those low prices

And I'm sure there are other things for the list, but there are things that I'm going to miss about France, too, I'm sure-like....ummmm....well, yeah, maybe I'll work on that list another day. Just kidding, I really will miss stuff here. Mostly my church and the friends I've made here. And the cheese. Honestly, I'll miss the cheese. I hear you aren't supposed to take cheese back, but maybe I can feign (how doo yoo sppel thatt eniewae?) ignorance. I'm a pretty innocent looking kid.

Anyway, I'm going to go now because I have a life and other things to do besides stand here and blog all day. So be glad I blogged, and everyone leave me messages saying how glad they are and how much they love me and we'll call it even.

Blessings!