why are you wearing a harness?

lundi, août 01, 2005

"God knew what He was doing from the very beginning..."

So I came out here to Massachusetts for the summer to sell books to earn money to pay for Taylor...well, God may have other plans for me this year. So far, with my trip to France adding a lot of money to my bills, it looks like I may not be able to pay for Taylor this year. I'm hoping to pull enough together to pay for first semester to France, but that leaves me with pretty much nothing left to pay for J-term or second semester and no spending money in France. But the funny thing is that I'm not really worried about it. I know that no matter what happens, it's God's Will. God is so much bigger than all of my petty little problems. I may go back. I may not. But either way, it's not really up to me. God is totally in control of whatever happens. I just wanted to let you all know what was up, and ask that you'd pray for me- just that for the last 2 weeks that I'd be totally focused on working my hardest and increasing my intensity so that I can leave this summer with no regrets. Also, that God would just guide me and give me wisdom and direction and continue to bless me with His peace no matter where He sends me. I wish I could say more, but it's past my bedtime...I love you all, and if you have any prayer requests, please, please, please leave a comment or e-mail me with them. I would love to pray for you. "God knew what He was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love Him along the same lines as the life of His Son..." Rom 8:29 The Message....Huh, and we think we've got it bad. Don't forget Jesus' life. Now that's some trials. We've got it easy.