why are you wearing a harness?

vendredi, décembre 02, 2005

Je suis folle

I'm going crazy. I'm good, but I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy.

The end of my time here in France seems to be coming quickly, but at the same time, oh so slowly. I have too many things left here that I want to do, but at the same time all I want to do is go home. Je suis folle. C'est sûr.

But on the upside, I saw the fourth Harry Potter. It was in French, but everyone spoke relatively slowly so I understood most of it, except for when Fou Oeil (Mad-Eye Moody) was talking. His voice was too low, and I just couldn't catch what he was saying.

Anyhoo, I'm going to head back to chez moi and drink some hot tea and sit in my cold room and practice my rented cello.

Blessings!

2 Comments:

At 3/12/05 1:09 PM, Blogger ashley said...

You're not allowed to break off into French without translating! What does "Je suis folle" mean?

 
At 3/12/05 6:34 PM, Blogger peak said...

It means, I'm crazy... and yes, you are but I like you anyway ^_^

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home