Broom Broom!
So it's just one of those days where you feel like there's no one that you could talk to who would understand what you meant. Thankfully, there is someone who's always there no matter what and understands what we mean even better than we do. I'm going to pray...as soon as I finish this thing because I don't want to come back to it.
Really I just wanted to say how wonderful Sopeak is. He drove all the way over here just to play broomball. ;-) Okay, so maybe that wasn't the only reason...We had a really good conversation about a bunch of things that needed to be talked about, and even though you probably won't read this...Thanks, Peak. It's really nice to be able to do devotionals with him out of the book that we've been working through together. This week was about forgiveness. I think it might be one of the most impactful topics for me so far. Not to mention that amazing frosting fight Sopeak, Jon, and I got into in the process of making cupcakes after broomball. Broomball was so much more fun than I thought it was going to be. The time went by really fast, too. Mmm....then Sunday Peak made some food that we had for lunch. I love it when he cooks. I kinda like him, too, but the jury's still out on that one. Well, since we always stay up so late when he's here, I'm going to go to sleep. I hope he's doing alright on the road...
Oh, by the way, happy valentine's day!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home