i can't believe i have one of these things
Ok, so I' writing in a blog thingy. This is me writing in a blog thingy. I am a dork. Anyway, hopefully no one I know will actually find this, and I'm not planning on admitting it so...we'll pray for the best. By the way, if anyone's looking for eloquence, you aren't going to find it here.
Now that I'm past the awe of me actually having one, I'm going to actually write in it now. So IFC played the film titled "Iron Jawed Angel." It was so amazing. It was just a really good reminder not to take our rights for granted. People really had to work and fight for rights and give things up. It wasn't easy. Of course we were taught in school about how they had to fight for the right to vote and that the women marched in parades and things like that, but upon hearing the words I never put myself in their position. Watching the movie, however, you can't help but feel connected to their stuggles and pain. It makes you appreciate what those women did and their strengh and determination is inspiring.
So Jo Jo and I were looking for e-cards and she found this thing on hallmark.com called hoops and yoyo!! I was so excited. They're really cute and funny and silly. Just like us. Anyway, I'm done now. This was fun folks.

0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home